Reserve ‘N’ Ride is a ride reservation system, leaving you with more time to explore the park! This is LEGOLAND California’s fast pass to allow you to maximize your fun and minimize time spent waiting in line. Using your phone, you can choose one of the service levels: EXPRESS, DELUXE, or ULTIMATE, and choose from up to 15 of our most popular attractions. Reservations are made one at a time, once you are scanned in at the ride you can choose your next attraction!
Articles in this section
- What is Reserve ‘N’ Ride?
- What are the different Reserve ‘N’ Ride tiers?
- Can I ride all the rides included within Reserve ‘N’ Ride unlimited times?
- What is One-Shot?
- Can I book more than 1 ride at a time?
- My child is 3 or younger, do they need Reserve ‘N’ Ride?
- I’m an annual passholder, can I get a discount on Reserve ‘N’ Ride?
- With Reserve ‘N’ Ride, do I need to wait in the standard ride queues?
- I’m at the ride and don’t see an employee at the Reserve ‘N’ Ride entrance. What do I do?
- Why can’t I reserve rides that are full/closed?