No, a breakfast or park ticket for your child 2 and under is not required but please call the VIP team at 1-760-918-5476 to let us know to add to your party size.
Articles in this section
- How can kids go free to LEGOLAND on their Birthday in 2019?
- How do I book a VIP Experience Package?
- What is included in a VIP Experience Package?
- What VIP Packages do you offer at LEGOLAND California?
- Is there a military discount for VIP bookings?
- Do you offer Birthday Parties?
- Do I have to buy a ticket for my child under 3 to eat breakfast?
- I would like to go to a VIP event; do I need to have a ticket for the Park?
- What is the refund policy for all cancellations of VIP experiences and events?
- Can we put down a deposit for the VIP Experience and then pay fully when it gets closer?