Yes. For guests purchasing a LEGOLAND Annual Pass Platinum or Elite, on the day of your visit, simply bring your standard parking receipt with you to Guest Services and your parking fee will be refunded at time of Membership purchase.
Articles in this section
- When can I renew my Annual Pass?
- My Annual Pass is expiring. How do I renew?
- My Annual Pass has already expired. Can I still renew?
- Is my Annual Pass eligible to renew?
- What benefits do I have with a Silver Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with a Gold Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with a Platinum Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with an Elite Annual Pass?
- Does my Platinum Pass include access to other Merlin Attractions?
- I have a paid-in-full Play Pass or Annual Pass that was valid during the closure period. Or I have a paid in full Annual Pass that has not been activated. Do I need to make a reservation? What do I do?