Yes. For guests purchasing a LEGOLAND Annual Pass Gold or Platinum, on the day of your visit, simply bring your standard parking receipt with you to Guest Services and your parking fee will be refunded at time of Membership purchase.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay for a ticket to Halloween in Miniland if I am an Annual Pass Member?
- Why did you change the name of your membership passes?
- What do I do if I have lost my LEGOLAND Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?
- Can I purchase a LEGOLAND Annual Pass over the phone?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- I am an Annual Pass Member and want to book a room. How can I do that?
- How can I exchange the 'printable vouchers' for my actual Annual Passes?
- I already purchased single-day online tickets and want to upgrade to an Annual Pass. How can I do so?