Yes. For guests purchasing a Merlin Annual Pass, on the day of your visit, simply bring your standard parking receipt with you to Guest Services and your parking fee will be refunded at time of Membership purchase.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my monthly membership auto pay information?
- What is the current Annual Pass Promotion?
- What do I do if I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the Merlin Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?
- Where can I buy a Merlin Annual Pass?
- Can I purchase a Merlin Annual Pass over the phone?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- I am an Annual Pass Member and want to book a room. How can I do that?
- How can I exchange the 'printable vouchers' for my actual Annual Passes?