No. LEGOLAND Annual Passes are non-transferable and are issued in the member’s name with their photo. Attempts to use another guest's Annual Pass card will result in the permanent confiscation of the Annual Pass.
Articles in this section
- When can I renew my Annual Pass?
- My Annual Pass is expiring. How do I renew?
- My Annual Pass has already expired. Can I still renew?
- Is my Annual Pass eligible to renew?
- What benefits do I have with a Silver Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with a Gold Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with a Platinum Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with an Elite Annual Pass?
- Does my Platinum Pass include access to other Merlin Attractions?
- I have a paid-in-full Play Pass or Annual Pass that was valid during the closure period. Or I have a paid in full Annual Pass that has not been activated. Do I need to make a reservation? What do I do?