No. LEGOLAND Annual Passes are non-transferable and are issued in the member’s name with their photo. Attempts to use another guest's Annual Pass card will result in the permanent confiscation of the Annual Pass.
Articles in this section
- Why did you change the name of your membership passes?
- What do I do if I have lost my LEGOLAND Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?
- Where can I buy a LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- Can I purchase a LEGOLAND Annual Pass over the phone?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- I am an Annual Pass Member and want to book a room. How can I do that?
- How can I exchange the 'printable vouchers' for my actual Annual Passes?
- I already purchased single-day online tickets and want to upgrade to an Annual Pass. How can I do so?