No. LEGOLAND Annual Passes are non-transferable and are issued in the Passholder’s name with their photo. Attempts to use another guest's Annual Pass card will result in the permanent confiscation of the Annual Pass.
Articles in this section
- I am an Annual Passholder and want to book a room. How can I do that?
- What benefits do I have with my annual pass?
- I am unable to make a reservation with my Annual Pass?
- When can I renew my Annual Pass?
- My Annual Pass is expiring. How do I renew?
- My Annual Pass has already expired. Can I still renew?
- I am a lifetime Ambassador Passholder. What do I need to do to receive my yearly tickets?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- I already purchased single-day online tickets and want to upgrade to an Annual Pass. How can I do so?
- Can I apply the cost of my ticket towards the price of a NEW Annual Pass?