Yes, if you purchase an annual pass that includes parking. You will need to bring your parking receipt on the day you purchase your pass to the annual pass processing building. If you plan to purchase an Annual Pass online and want to avoid paying parking fees, purchase an Annual Pass that includes parking online in advance and present your confirmation/voucher at the toll booths in the parking lot for free parking.
Articles in this section
- I have a paid-in-full Play Pass or Annual Pass that was valid during the closure period. Or I have a paid in full Annual Pass that has not been activated. Do I need to make a reservation? What do I do?
- My child has turned three years old while LEGOLAND was closed and now will need a pass, as mine is extended. What are my options?
- I am a lifetime Ambassador Pass Member. What do I do?
- I bought a COSTCO Play Pass, Groupon Pass, or Military Pass voucher and I have not yet redeemed it. How do I do so?
- I bought a LEGOLAND Play Pass or Annual Pass voucher online at LEGOLAND.com and I have not yet redeemed it. How do I do so?
- When LEGOLAND California closed, I was not able to use my annual pass. I've already paid for the year. Will I be compensated for the closure?
- Why did you change the name of your membership passes?
- What do I do if I have lost my LEGOLAND Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?