Yes, if you purchase an annual pass that includes parking. You will need to bring your parking receipt on the day you purchase your pass to the annual pass processing building. If you plan to purchase an Annual Pass online and want to avoid paying parking fees, purchase an Annual Pass that includes parking online in advance and present your confirmation/voucher at the toll booths in the parking lot for free parking.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my monthly membership auto pay information?
- What is the current Annual Pass Promotions?
- What do I do if I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the Merlin Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?
- Where can I buy a Merlin Annual Pass?
- Can I purchase a Merlin Annual Pass over the phone?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- I am an Annual Pass Member and want to book a room. How can I do that?
- How can I exchange the 'printable vouchers' for my actual Annual Passes?