Yes. You may apply the cost of your ticket toward the Annual Pass of your choice. Please note that you must upgrade to an Annual Pass within 30 days of your original visit and you must present your ticket at time of upgrade. Ticket upgrade credits are only applicable up to the cost of an Annual Pass. The start date of your pass is the date you first used the day ticket you upgraded. There are no refunds for any ticket amount higher than the cost of the Annual Pass. NOTE: Complimentary tickets are eligible for a $10 credit towards an Annual Pass.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay for a ticket to Halloween in Miniland if I am an Annual Pass Member?
- Why did you change the name of your membership passes?
- What do I do if I have lost my LEGOLAND Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?
- Can I purchase a LEGOLAND Annual Pass over the phone?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- I am an Annual Pass Member and want to book a room. How can I do that?
- How can I exchange the 'printable vouchers' for my actual Annual Passes?
- I already purchased single-day online tickets and want to upgrade to an Annual Pass. How can I do so?