Yes. You may apply the cost of your ticket toward the Annual Pass of your choice. Please note that you must upgrade to an Annual Pass within 30 days of your original visit and you must present your ticket at time of upgrade. Ticket upgrade credits are only applicable up to the cost of an Annual Pass. The start date of your pass is the date you first used the day ticket you upgraded. There are no refunds for any ticket amount higher than the cost of the Annual Pass.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to mare a reservation with my Annual Pass?
- When can I renew my Annual Pass?
- My Annual Pass is expiring. How do I renew?
- My Annual Pass has already expired. Can I still renew?
- Is my Annual Pass eligible to renew?
- What benefits do I have with a Silver Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with a Gold Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with a Platinum Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with an Elite Annual Pass?
- Does my Platinum Pass include access to other Merlin Attractions?