Yes. You may apply the cost of your ticket toward the Annual Pass of your choice. Please note that you must upgrade to an Annual Pass within 30 days of your original visit and you must present your ticket at time of upgrade. Ticket upgrade credits are only applicable up to the cost of an Annual Pass. The start date of your pass is the date you first used the day ticket you upgraded. There are no refunds for any ticket amount higher than the cost of the Annual Pass. NOTE: Complimentary tickets are eligible for a $10 credit towards an Annual Pass.
Articles in this section
- How do I take advantage of the Member Bring a Friend Free offer?
- Why did you change the name of your membership passes?
- What are the dates of the Member Bring a Friend Free offer?
- How do I get my coupons for the Member Bring a Friend Free offer?
- What kind of Members can use the Member Bring a Friend Free coupons?
- How do I change my monthly membership auto pay information?
- What is the current Annual Pass Promotions?
- What do I do if I have lost my LEGOLAND Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?