Yes. You may apply the cost of your ticket toward the Annual Pass of your choice. Please note that you must upgrade to an Annual Pass within 30 days of your original visit and you must present your ticket at time of upgrade. Ticket upgrade credits are only applicable up to the cost of an Annual Pass. The start date of your pass is the date you first used the day ticket you upgraded. There are no refunds for any ticket amount higher than the cost of the Annual Pass. NOTE: Complimentary tickets are eligible for a $10 credit towards an Annual Pass.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my monthly membership auto pay information?
- What is the current Annual Pass Promotion?
- What do I do if I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the Merlin Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?
- Where can I buy a Merlin Annual Pass?
- Can I purchase a Merlin Annual Pass over the phone?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- I am an Annual Pass Member and want to book a room. How can I do that?
- How can I exchange the 'printable vouchers' for my actual Annual Passes?