Yes. You may apply the cost of your ticket toward the Annual Pass of your choice. Please note that you must upgrade to an Annual Pass within 30 days of your original visit and you must present your ticket at time of upgrade. Ticket upgrade credits are only applicable up to the cost of an Annual Pass. The start date of your pass is the date you first used the day ticket you upgraded. There are no refunds for any ticket amount higher than the cost of the Annual Pass.
Articles in this section
- I am an Annual Passholder and want to book a room. How can I do that?
- What benefits do I have with my annual pass?
- I am unable to make a reservation with my Annual Pass?
- When can I renew my Annual Pass?
- My Annual Pass is expiring. How do I renew?
- My Annual Pass has already expired. Can I still renew?
- I am a lifetime Ambassador Passholder. What do I need to do to receive my yearly tickets?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- I already purchased single-day online tickets and want to upgrade to an Annual Pass. How can I do so?
- Can I apply the cost of my ticket towards the price of a NEW Annual Pass?