Yes, the Water Park entrance is inside of LEGOLAND and therefore you must visit both Parks on the same day if you ticket includes the Water Park admission.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a carrier in the Water Park to carry my infant child in the water with me?
- Do guests staying at the hotels get provided with towels for the Water Park?
- Do I have to pay for a Toddler (1 to 2 Years Old) to visit the Water Park?
- Can I wear my prosthesis at the Water Park?
- Can I keep my prosthesis on when I go on the water slides?
- Do you have a map of your cabana locations?
- How do I book a Cabana Rental?
- I am at the Water Park and need assistance?
- What are the prices of Cabana Rentals?
- What is included in a Cabana Rental?