All slides take less than 30 seconds to complete. It is not recommended for children who can't swim to ride the slides.
Articles in this section
- Are there any restrictions on Swimwear at the Water Park?
- Can I use a carrier in the Water Park to carry my infant child in the water with me?
- Do guests staying at the hotels get provided with towels for the Water Park?
- Do I have to pay for a Toddler (1 to 2 Years Old) to visit the Water Park?
- Can I wear my prosthesis at the Water Park?
- Can I keep my prosthesis on when I go on the water slides?
- I am at the Water Park and need assistance?
- Are there any planned closures at the Water Park?
- Can I take a cooler into the Water Park?
- Is outside food and drink allowed into the Water Park?