No, if you do not have your valid Disabled Parking placard on your vehicle, you cannot park in the Disabled parking spots. The Carlsbad police department monitors these spots daily and will ticket any vehicle that does not have their placard visible. Guests are responsible for any tickets they receive.
Articles in this section
- What is the LEGOLAND California Resort Accessibility and ADA information?
- What is the Assisted Access Pass?
- Am I entitled to a free caregiver ticket at LEGOLAND California?
- Are there accommodations available for those with visual and hearing disabilities?
- Are your rides and attractions ADA accessible?
- Can I bring my service animal with me to the Resort?
- What are the costs for stroller, wheelchair, and ECV rental?
- Are there ride restrictions for guests who have a cast?
- Where is ECV/Wheelchair Rental?
- What should I do if my family member with a disability needs to remain in a stroller while in the attraction queues?