No, if you do not have your valid Disabled Parking placard on your vehicle, you cannot park in the Disabled parking spots. The Carlsbad police department monitors these spots daily and will ticket any vehicle that does not have their placard visible. Guests are responsible for any tickets they receive.
Articles in this section
- Am I entitled to a free caregiver ticket at LEGOLAND California?
- Do you offer a ride pass for autistic children to use?
- Where should I Park and how much does it cost?
- Can a sign language interpreter be requested for live shows?
- Are your rides and attractions ADA accessible?
- Are service animals allowed inside the Park?
- What are the costs for wheelchair rental?
- Can I bring my own ECV or wheelchair to LEGOLAND California?
- How much does it cost to reserve an Electric Wheelchair?
- Are there ride restrictions for guests who have a cast?