Yes, all guests must pay for parking. Our designated Disabled parking is close to the main entrance, so be sure and show your placard at the toll booths so they can advise you where to Park.
Articles in this section
- Am I entitled to a free caregiver ticket at LEGOLAND California?
- Do you offer a ride pass for autistic children to use?
- Are there accommodations available for those with visual and hearing disabilities?
- Are your rides and attractions ADA accessible?
- Are service animals allowed inside the Park?
- What are the costs for wheelchair rental?
- How much does it cost to reserve an Electric Wheelchair?
- Are there ride restrictions for guests who have a cast?
- What are some tips to prepare my family member with a disability for a trip to LEGOLAND California Resort?
- Where is ECV/Wheelchair Rental?