Yes, all guests must pay for parking. Our designated Disabled parking is close to the main entrance, so be sure and show your placard at the toll booths so they can advise you where to Park.
Articles in this section
- Am I entitled to a free caregiver ticket at LEGOLAND California?
- Do you offer a ride pass for autistic children to use?
- Where should I Park and how much does it cost?
- Can a sign language interpreter be requested for live shows?
- Are your rides and attractions ADA accessible?
- Are service animals allowed inside the Park?
- What are the costs for wheelchair rental?
- Can I bring my own ECV or wheelchair to LEGOLAND California?
- How much does it cost to reserve an Electric Wheelchair?
- Are there ride restrictions for guests who have a cast?