Most of the restaurants in the Resort can accommodate most food allergies or intolerances. Please speak with the Chef or Manager on Duty at the restaurant. Guests with food allergies or intolerances are also allowed to bring food items into the Resort. Please inform a Model Citizen(employee) that someone in the party has a food allergy or intolerance. Note that Model Citizens are prohibited from storing, preparing, cooking or reheating any food brought into the Resort. Additional dietary information including polices can be found HERE!
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to shop for LEGO retail items online during your closure?
- Covid-19 – Information for Guests:
- How long will it take to visit the rides and attractions?
- What happens if it rains?
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the attraction?
- What can my child 2 and under do?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?