Most of the restaurants in the Resort can accommodate most food allergies or intolerances. Please speak with the Chef or Manager on Duty at the restaurant. Guests with food allergies or intolerances are also allowed to bring food items into the Resort. Please inform a Model Citizen(employee) that someone in the party has a food allergy or intolerance. Note that Model Citizens are prohibited from storing, preparing, cooking or reheating any food brought into the Resort. Additional dietary information including polices can be found HERE!
Articles in this section
- Am I entitled to a free caregiver ticket at LEGOLAND California?
- Do you offer a ride pass for autistic children to use?
- Where should I Park and how much does it cost?
- Can a sign language interpreter be requested for live shows?
- Are your rides and attractions ADA accessible?
- Are service animals allowed inside the Park?
- What are the costs for wheelchair rental?
- Can I bring my own ECV or wheelchair to LEGOLAND California?
- How much does it cost to reserve an Electric Wheelchair?
- Are there ride restrictions for guests who have a cast?