We do allow strollers to be used as wheelchairs for children with disabilities. Please visit the outside Guest Service window to request a sticker for your stroller, so that our staff is aware of it's use.
Articles in this section
- Am I entitled to a free caregiver ticket at LEGOLAND California?
- Do you offer a ride pass for autistic children to use?
- Where should I Park and how much does it cost?
- Can a sign language interpreter be requested for live shows?
- Are your rides and attractions ADA accessible?
- Are service animals allowed inside the Park?
- What are the costs for wheelchair rental?
- Can I bring my own ECV or wheelchair to LEGOLAND California?
- How much does it cost to reserve an Electric Wheelchair?
- Are there ride restrictions for guests who have a cast?