We do allow strollers to be used as wheelchairs for children with disabilities. Please visit the outside Guest Service window to request a sticker for your stroller, so that our staff is aware of it's use.
Articles in this section
- What is the LEGOLAND California Resort Accessibility and ADA information?
- What is the Assisted Access Pass?
- Am I entitled to a free caregiver ticket at LEGOLAND California?
- Are there accommodations available for those with visual and hearing disabilities?
- Are your rides and attractions ADA accessible?
- Can I bring my service animal with me to the Resort?
- What are the costs for stroller, wheelchair, and ECV rental?
- Are there ride restrictions for guests who have a cast?
- Where is ECV/Wheelchair Rental?
- What should I do if my family member with a disability needs to remain in a stroller while in the attraction queues?