No, ticket purchases are non-refundable. However, pre-purchased tickets are valid until the expiration date printed on your ticket. If you would like to use your coupon now, feel free to save your pre-purchased tickets for a later visit.
Articles in this section
- How do I make reservations with a kids go free ticket?
- Can I use my LEGO Store Gift Card at LEGOLAND California Resort?
- How do I sign up for the LEGOLAND California Newsletter?
- How can I keep up to date with the latest LEGOLAND California Offers?
- Does LEGOLAND California Resort Offer discounts?
- What kind of tickets are included in the kids go free promotion?
- How do I redeem the kids go free promotion?
- Can I use my coupon in conjunction with a combination ticket?
- Can I use the kid's go free coupon with other offers?
- How do I redeem my promotional coupon online?