Membership cards do not get mailed out and must be picked up inside the Park. If you upgrade to a new pass type, you will need to have your current card replaced at Membership Services. If you are renewing at the same pass, your current ID card will continue to scan at the turnstiles but please allow 48 hours for online renewal processing.
Articles in this section
- How do I take advantage of the Member Bring a Friend Free offer?
- Why did you change the name of your membership passes?
- What are the dates of the Member Bring a Friend Free offer?
- How do I get my coupons for the Member Bring a Friend Free offer?
- What kind of Members can use the Member Bring a Friend Free coupons?
- How do I change my monthly membership auto pay information?
- What is the current Annual Pass Promotions?
- What do I do if I have lost my LEGOLAND Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?