Membership cards do not get mailed out and must be picked up inside the Park. If you upgrade to a new pass type, you will need to have your current card replaced at Membership Services. If you are renewing at the same pass, your current ID card will continue to scan at the turnstiles but please allow 48 hours for online renewal processing.
Articles in this section
- Why did you change the name of your membership passes?
- What do I do if I have lost my LEGOLAND Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?
- Where can I buy a LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- Can I purchase a LEGOLAND Annual Pass over the phone?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- I am an Annual Pass Member and want to book a room. How can I do that?
- How can I exchange the 'printable vouchers' for my actual Annual Passes?
- I already purchased single-day online tickets and want to upgrade to an Annual Pass. How can I do so?