Membership cards do not get mailed out and must be picked up inside the Park. If you upgrade to a new pass type, you will need to have your current card replaced at Membership Services. If you are renewing at the same pass, your current ID card will continue to scan at the turnstiles but please allow 48 hours for online renewal processing.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my monthly membership auto pay information?
- What is the current Annual Pass Promotions?
- What do I do if I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the Merlin Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?
- Where can I buy a Merlin Annual Pass?
- Can I purchase a Merlin Annual Pass over the phone?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- I am an Annual Pass Member and want to book a room. How can I do that?
- How can I exchange the 'printable vouchers' for my actual Annual Passes?