Membership cards do not get mailed out and must be picked up inside the Park. If you upgrade to a new pass type, you will need to have your current card replaced at Membership Services. If you are renewing at the same pass, your current ID card will continue to scan at the turnstiles but please allow 48 hours for online renewal processing.
Articles in this section
- What are the details for the Pass Member Bring A Friend for $20 offer?
- What is the LEGOLAND Pass Renewal Offer?
- What is the Merlin Annual Pass Renewal Offer?
- What is the Annual Pass Renewal Offer?
- Why did you change the name of your membership passes?
- What do I do if I have lost my LEGOLAND Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?
- Where can I buy a LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- Can I purchase a LEGOLAND Annual Pass over the phone?