Membership cards do not get mailed out and must be picked up inside the Park. If you upgrade to a new pass type, you will need to have your current card replaced at Membership Services. If you are renewing at the same pass, your current ID card will continue to scan at the turnstiles but please allow 48 hours for online renewal processing.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the Membership Friends and Family coupons?
- How do I get the Membership Friends and Family coupons?
- What are the details of the Membership Friends and Family coupons?
- How do I change my monthly membership auto pay information?
- What is the current Annual Pass Promotion?
- What do I do if I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the Merlin Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?
- Where can I buy a Merlin Annual Pass?
- Can I purchase a Merlin Annual Pass over the phone?