No, your monthly membership will continue to keep rolling month-after-month until you cancel with us. However, if you wish to recommit by changing to another pass type, you will need to cancel your current Monthly and begin a new Monthly contract by visiting Membership Processing inside the Park.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to mare a reservation with my Annual Pass?
- When can I renew my Annual Pass?
- My Annual Pass is expiring. How do I renew?
- My Annual Pass has already expired. Can I still renew?
- Is my Annual Pass eligible to renew?
- What benefits do I have with a Silver Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with a Gold Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with a Platinum Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with an Elite Annual Pass?
- Does my Platinum Pass include access to other Merlin Attractions?