Yes. As long as your child is in the vehicle, the free parking benefit of the Annual Pass would apply.
Articles in this section
- I am an Annual Passholder and want to book a room. How can I do that?
- What benefits do I have with my annual pass?
- I am unable to make a reservation with my Annual Pass?
- When can I renew my Annual Pass?
- My Annual Pass is expiring. How do I renew?
- My Annual Pass has already expired. Can I still renew?
- I am a lifetime Ambassador Passholder. What do I need to do to receive my yearly tickets?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- I already purchased single-day online tickets and want to upgrade to an Annual Pass. How can I do so?
- Can I apply the cost of my ticket towards the price of a NEW Annual Pass?