Yes. You may apply the cost of your 1-day ticket towards the Membership of your choice. Credit amount will be based on ticket type. Please note that you must upgrade to a Membership at the Park within 30 days of your original visit and you must present your admission ticket at time of upgrade. Complimentary tickets are eligible for a $10 credit towards a Membership.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the Membership Friends and Family coupons?
- How do I get the Membership Friends and Family coupons?
- What are the details of the Membership Friends and Family coupons?
- How do I change my monthly membership auto pay information?
- What is the current Annual Pass Promotion?
- What do I do if I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the Merlin Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?
- Where can I buy a Merlin Annual Pass?
- Can I purchase a Merlin Annual Pass over the phone?