Yes. You may apply the cost of your 1-day ticket towards the Membership of your choice. You may apply the cost of your 1-day ticket towards any paid in full Membership. Monthly Membership options are not eligible for ticket upgrades. Please note that you must upgrade to a Membership at the Park within 30 days of your original visit and you must present your admission ticket at time of upgrade. Complimentary tickets are eligible for a $10 credit towards a Membership.
Articles in this section
- What are the details for the Pass Member Bring A Friend for $20 offer?
- What is the LEGOLAND Pass Renewal Offer?
- What is the Merlin Annual Pass Renewal Offer?
- What is the Annual Pass Renewal Offer?
- Why did you change the name of your membership passes?
- What do I do if I have lost my LEGOLAND Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?
- Where can I buy a LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- Can I purchase a LEGOLAND Annual Pass over the phone?