Access will be denied to any or all attractions in the event of fraud or misuse of the Annual Pass and its benefits and the Annual Pass will be withdrawn from any person whose conduct is deemed to be inappropriate in the absolute discretion of The Merlin Entertainments Group. Inappropriate conduct includes, but is not limited to, allowing or assisting a third party to attempt to gain unauthorized or improper access to any attraction with an Annual Pass of which they are not the valid holder or any unauthorized re-sale of Memberships, Tickets, Complimentary Tickets, Coupons, or any other benefits associated with this Membership. For the avoidance of doubt, no refund or compensation will be given in such circumstances.
Articles in this section
- I have a paid-in-full Play Pass or Annual Pass that was valid during the closure period. Or I have a paid in full Annual Pass that has not been activated. Do I need to make a reservation? What do I do?
- My child has turned three years old while LEGOLAND was closed and now will need a pass, as mine is extended. What are my options?
- I am a lifetime Ambassador Pass Member. What do I do?
- I bought a COSTCO Play Pass, Groupon Pass, or Military Pass voucher and I have not yet redeemed it. How do I do so?
- I bought a LEGOLAND Play Pass or Annual Pass voucher online at LEGOLAND.com and I have not yet redeemed it. How do I do so?
- When LEGOLAND California closed, I was not able to use my annual pass. I've already paid for the year. Will I be compensated for the closure?
- Why did you change the name of your membership passes?
- What do I do if I have lost my LEGOLAND Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?