Access will be denied to any or all attractions in the event of fraud or misuse of the Annual Pass and its benefits and the Annual Pass will be withdrawn from any person whose conduct is deemed to be inappropriate in the absolute discretion of The Merlin Entertainments Group. Inappropriate conduct includes, but is not limited to, allowing or assisting a third party to attempt to gain unauthorized or improper access to any attraction with an Annual Pass of which they are not the valid holder or any unauthorized re-sale of Memberships, Tickets, Complimentary Tickets, Coupons, or any other benefits associated with this Membership. For the avoidance of doubt, no refund or compensation will be given in such circumstances.
Articles in this section
- What is the LEGOLAND Pass Renewal Offer?
- What is the Merlin Annual Pass Renewal Offer?
- What is the Annual Pass Renewal Offer?
- Why did you change the name of your membership passes?
- What do I do if I have lost my LEGOLAND Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?
- Where can I buy a LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- Can I purchase a LEGOLAND Annual Pass over the phone?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?