No, Annual Passes are non-refundable.
Articles in this section
- I have a paid-in-full Play Pass or Annual Pass that was valid during the closure period. Or I have a paid in full Annual Pass that has not been activated. Do I need to make a reservation? What do I do?
- I am a lifetime Ambassador Pass Member. What do I do?
- I bought a COSTCO Play Pass, Groupon Pass, or Military Pass voucher and I have not yet redeemed it. How do I do so?
- I bought a LEGOLAND Play Pass or Annual Pass voucher online at LEGOLAND.com and I have not yet redeemed it. How do I do so?
- When LEGOLAND California closed, I was not able to use my annual pass. I've already paid for the year. Will I be compensated for the closure?
- My child has turned three years old while LEGOLAND was closed and now will need a pass, as mine is extended. What are my options?
- Why did you change the name of your membership passes?
- What do I do if I have lost my LEGOLAND Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?