Upon your first visit to LEGOLAND California, speak with Guest Services with regards to an upgrade. All tickets must be upgraded to an Annual Pass at LEGOLAND California within 30 days of your visit. Upgrades cannot be done online. Upgrades can ONLY be completed in person, at LEGOLAND California Resort. Visit the Annual Pass building to upgrade your ticket. Unfortunately, we do not currently have the capabilities to change or upgrade your purchased ticket/pass products online or over the phone.
Articles in this section
- I am an Annual Passholder and want to book a room. How can I do that?
- At what age does my child need an annual pass?
- What are the 2024 block out dates?
- When does my annual pass start and expire?
- What benefits do I have with my annual pass?
- I am unable to make a reservation with my Annual Pass?
- When can I renew my Annual Pass?
- My Annual Pass is expiring. How do I renew?
- My Annual Pass has already expired. Can I still renew?
- I am a lifetime Ambassador Passholder. What do I need to do to receive my yearly tickets?