Unfortunately, we do not currently have the capabilities to change or upgrade your purchased ticket/pass products online. Upon your first visit to LEGOLAND California, speak with Guest Services with regards to an upgrade. All tickets must be upgraded to an Annual Pass at LEGOLAND California within 30 days of your visit. Upgrades cannot be done online. Visit the Annual Pass building to upgrade your ticket.
Articles in this section
- I have a paid-in-full Play Pass or Annual Pass that was valid during the closure period. Or I have a paid in full Annual Pass that has not been activated. Do I need to make a reservation? What do I do?
- My child has turned three years old while LEGOLAND was closed and now will need a pass, as mine is extended. What are my options?
- I am a lifetime Ambassador Pass Member. What do I do?
- I bought a COSTCO Play Pass, Groupon Pass, or Military Pass voucher and I have not yet redeemed it. How do I do so?
- I bought a LEGOLAND Play Pass or Annual Pass voucher online at LEGOLAND.com and I have not yet redeemed it. How do I do so?
- When LEGOLAND California closed, I was not able to use my annual pass. I've already paid for the year. Will I be compensated for the closure?
- Why did you change the name of your membership passes?
- What do I do if I have lost my LEGOLAND Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Where can I find information about the LEGOLAND Annual Pass?
- How much do new annual passes cost?