Upon your first visit to LEGOLAND California, speak with Guest Services with regards to an upgrade. All tickets must be upgraded to an Annual Pass at LEGOLAND California within 30 days of your visit. Upgrades cannot be done online. Upgrades can ONLY be completed in person, at LEGOLAND California Resort. Visit the Annual Pass building to upgrade your ticket. Unfortunately, we do not currently have the capabilities to change or upgrade your purchased ticket/pass products online or over the phone.
Articles in this section
- I am unable to mare a reservation with my Annual Pass?
- When can I renew my Annual Pass?
- My Annual Pass is expiring. How do I renew?
- My Annual Pass has already expired. Can I still renew?
- Is my Annual Pass eligible to renew?
- What benefits do I have with a Silver Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with a Gold Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with a Platinum Annual Pass?
- What benefits do I have with an Elite Annual Pass?
- Does my Platinum Pass include access to other Merlin Attractions?