No, if you have a 1-Day ticket you must visit LEGOLAND and the Water Park on the same day. However, if you have a 2-Day ticket that includes the Water Park then you can spend all your time at LEGOLAND on your first day and spend all of your time at the Water Park on the 2nd day. Please keep in mind, the Water Park is inside LEGOLAND therefore you would need to enter LEGOLAND to access the Water Park. Also, the Water Park's hours are shorter. Please check the calendar for our hours here.
Articles in this section
- Are there any restrictions on Swimwear at the Water Park?
- Can I use a carrier in the Water Park to carry my infant child in the water with me?
- Do guests staying at the hotels get provided with towels for the Water Park?
- Do I have to pay for a Toddler (1 to 2 Years Old) to visit the Water Park?
- Can I wear my prosthesis at the Water Park?
- Can I keep my prosthesis on when I go on the water slides?
- How do I book a Cabana Rental?
- I am at the Water Park and need assistance?
- What are the prices of Cabana Rentals?
- What is included in a Cabana Rental?