Please visit www.LEGOLAND.com/hours . During the summer, we recommend that you plan your visit to the Water Park between 10:00am - 1:00pm and 3:00 -closing time to avoid the peak visit time between 1:00pm - 3:00 pm.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a carrier in the Water Park to carry my infant child in the water with me?
- Do guests staying at the hotels get provided with towels for the Water Park?
- Do I have to pay for a Toddler (1 to 2 Years Old) to visit the Water Park?
- Can I wear my prosthesis at the Water Park?
- Can I keep my prosthesis on when I go on the water slides?
- Do you have a map of your cabana locations?
- How do I book a Cabana Rental?
- I am at the Water Park and need assistance?
- What are the prices of Cabana Rentals?
- What is included in a Cabana Rental?