We accept bottled water and small snacks that don't require heating/refrigeration and any food required for medical purposes, medically-indicated nutritional supplements, food required for specififc dietary needs, and baby food/baby formula.
Articles in this section
- Are there any restrictions on Swimwear at the Water Park?
- Can I use a carrier in the Water Park to carry my infant child in the water with me?
- Do guests staying at the hotels get provided with towels for the Water Park?
- Do I have to pay for a Toddler (1 to 2 Years Old) to visit the Water Park?
- Can I wear my prosthesis at the Water Park?
- Can I keep my prosthesis on when I go on the water slides?
- How do I book a Cabana Rental?
- I am at the Water Park and need assistance?
- What are the prices of Cabana Rentals?
- What is included in a Cabana Rental?