Due to the nature of our attractions, as well as the restrictions put in place by our ride manufacturers, many attractions do not allow full arm or full leg casts. For safety, LEGOLAND California does not recommend that guests with full casts ride any attraction. More information can be requested by contacting our Guest Services Team by email HERE!
Articles in this section
- Am I entitled to a free caregiver ticket at LEGOLAND California?
- Do you offer a ride pass for autistic children to use?
- Where should I Park and how much does it cost?
- Can a sign language interpreter be requested for live shows?
- Are your rides and attractions ADA accessible?
- Are service animals allowed inside the Park?
- What are the costs for wheelchair rental?
- Can I bring my own ECV or wheelchair to LEGOLAND California?
- How much does it cost to reserve an Electric Wheelchair?
- Are there ride restrictions for guests who have a cast?