Service animals are permitted inside of LEGOLAND California, the Water Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium. Service animals cannot be handled, or monitored, by Model Citizens and are not allowed on rides. Handler's are responsible for picking up after the animal.
Articles in this section
- Am I entitled to a free caregiver ticket at LEGOLAND California?
- Do you offer a ride pass for autistic children to use?
- Where should I Park and how much does it cost?
- Can a sign language interpreter be requested for live shows?
- Are your rides and attractions ADA accessible?
- Are service animals allowed inside the Park?
- What are the costs for wheelchair rental?
- Can I bring my own ECV or wheelchair to LEGOLAND California?
- How much does it cost to reserve an Electric Wheelchair?
- Are there ride restrictions for guests who have a cast?