The Park does provide special accommodations for visual and hearing disabilities. Please contact us two weeks prior to your visit at experience@LEGOLAND.com for more information.
Articles in this section
- Am I entitled to a free caregiver ticket at LEGOLAND California?
- Do you offer a ride pass for autistic children to use?
- Can a sign language interpreter be requested for live shows?
- Are your rides and attractions ADA accessible?
- Are service animals allowed inside the Park?
- What are the costs for wheelchair rental?
- How much does it cost to reserve an Electric Wheelchair?
- Are there ride restrictions for guests who have a cast?
- What are some tips to prepare my family member with a disability for a trip to LEGOLAND California Resort?
- Where is ECV/Wheelchair Rental?