There may be block out dates if your tickets are for specific events, or if your ticket is for a specific date. If you have purchased a one day flexibility ticket, then you have until the date printed on the ticket to use the ticket.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay for a 2 and under?
- What are the standard ticket prices to LEGOLAND California?
- What are the current three levels of RNR and how do they differ?
- The RNR line is closed, but the guest has an active reservation?
- What are the benefits to using the handheld device?
- What are the benefits to using RNR Mobile?
- Asking for a friend… what are the current three levels of RNR and how do they differ?
- How does it work?
- Can guests still get a handheld device (Qbot)?
- How do guests purchase RNR Mobile?