If you booked a package deal through LEGOLAND Vacations that included admission, then yes. There is an option to book a room without tickets, so be sure and read all details of your stay before making your purchase to ensure you purchase the right deal for you.
Articles in this section
- When can I use my tickets with my vacation package?
- How can I add extras to my hotel booking?
- How do I book a room without tickets?
- I pre-purchased Reserve N Ride through LEGOLAND Vacations, but I would like to switch to Reserve N Ride Mobile?
- How can I make a room only hotel booking?
- What is included with an overnight stay at the LEGOLAND California Hotel?
- How many days are my theme park tickets valid for in my hotel package?
- How many days are my water park tickets valid for in my hotel package?
- How many tickets come with my hotel reservation?
- Can I opt out of the included breakfast?