Reserve ‘N’ Ride devices are not water proof. If your device gets wet it may no longer work. If your device is not returned in working order, you will be charged a $100 replacement fee.
Articles in this section
- What are the standard ticket prices to LEGOLAND California?
- What are the current three levels of RNR and how do they differ?
- The RNR line is closed, but the guest has an active reservation?
- What are the benefits to using the handheld device?
- What are the benefits to using RNR Mobile?
- Asking for a friend… what are the current three levels of RNR and how do they differ?
- How does it work?
- Can guests still get a handheld device (Qbot)?
- How do guests purchase RNR Mobile?
- Can I add-on Reserve N Ride at the park?