LEGOLAND California Resort will only accept one form of payment for your group booking. We allow organization/school checks, money orders, certified cashier's checks and credit cards. If payment is to be made with a non-government issued organization check, it must be received a minimum of 10 business days prior to the visit date. If you are tax exempt you must pay with an organization check or credit card that matches your tax exemption. No personal checks allowed.
Articles in this section
- What is the First LEGO League?
- When is the discounted education rate available to visit LEGOLAND California Resort?
- Do you offer a discount for school groups to visit LEGOLAND California Resort?
- What are the prices for School Field Trips?
- What is included in the education rate?
- Is there a minimum number of students required for school groups?
- What grades are best to visit LEGOLAND California Resort?
- How do I book a field trip to LEGOLAND California Resort?
- Are advanced reservations required for school groups?
- Do you have Educational Resource Guides available for download?