Once you have made your booking and received your confirmation receipt you can present your order number on a mobile device or in written form at the outside Guest Service window. You will need to present the card you paid with and a form of photo ID at the time of collection.
Articles in this section
- How does the Print@Home and Mobile Ticket work?
- Do you accept the Euro or other foreign currency?
- What if I receive an error adding an item to my cart?
- Will I be able to print tickets purchased from my mobile devices?
- Can I get a refund on my ticket purchase?
- What if my transaction fails due to an error regarding my billing address?
- I purchased a ticket, but I don't see my receipt confirmation email.
- What payment methods can I use to complete my purchase?
- How do I buy a ticket?
- I have not received my ticket email confirmation, what should I do?