Pets are not allowed at LEGOLAND California Resort. Service animals are allowed under California law. Guests who use service animals must retain control of their animals at all times and should keep them on a leash or harness while visiting.
Articles in this section
- How will the park verify if visitors have been vaccinated?
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- What attractions and activities are available for children with no minimum height restrictions?
- How do I use the Reverse ATM or Cash-to-card Kiosks?
- Does LEGOLAND California Resort accept cash payments?
- Does LEGOLAND California have free birthday admission?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?
- I wanted to inquire about dining options available at the park that would be suitable for a guest with dietary needs?