We're sorry if weather conditions have put a damper on your day! We believe that your LEGOLAND California Resort experience should never be anything less than AWESOME, so we will be providing a "Rainy Day Promise" for all paid guests already in the Park to return later in the season. Click HERE to learn more. This "Rainy Day Promise" is activated when weather affects the park for at least 120 minutes.
Articles in this section
- How will the park verify if visitors have been vaccinated?
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- What attractions and activities are available for children with no minimum height restrictions?
- How do I use the Reverse ATM or Cash-to-card Kiosks?
- Does LEGOLAND California Resort accept cash payments?
- Does LEGOLAND California have free birthday admission?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?
- I wanted to inquire about dining options available at the park that would be suitable for a guest with dietary needs?