Children can wait for lost parents at Guest Services in The Beginning or at the Baby Care Center in Fun Town. If you become separated from your child, please contact a Park Ranger or other LEGOLAND Model Citizen. When arriving at the Park, parents are welcome to stop by Guest Services to pick up an identification wristband for their child.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to visit the rides and attractions?
- What happens if it rains?
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the attraction?
- What can my child 2 and under do?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?
- When will LEGO CITY®: Deep Sea Adventure open?
- I wanted to inquire about dining options available at the park that would be suitable for a guest with dietary needs?