Yes. Visit the outside Guest Service window with your ticket to make your request. It is $25 to upgrade to one other day and you have 30 days to visit once more.
Articles in this section
- What are the standard ticket prices to LEGOLAND California?
- What are the current three levels of RNR and how do they differ?
- The RNR line is closed, but the guest has an active reservation?
- What are the benefits to using the handheld device?
- What are the benefits to using RNR Mobile?
- Asking for a friend… what are the current three levels of RNR and how do they differ?
- How does it work?
- Can guests still get a handheld device (Qbot)?
- How do guests purchase RNR Mobile?
- Can I add-on Reserve N Ride at the park?