No, a two or more day ticket must be used by the same person. You will be asked to print your name on the ticket and show ID at your next visit.
Articles in this section
- What are the current three levels of RNR and how do they differ?
- The RNR line is closed, but the guest has an active reservation?
- What are the benefits to using the handheld device?
- What are the benefits to using RNR Mobile?
- Asking for a friend… what are the current three levels of RNR and how do they differ?
- How does it work?
- Can guests still get a handheld device (Qbot)?
- How do guests purchase RNR Mobile?
- Can I add-on Reserve N Ride at the park?
- Does LEGOLAND California offer a fast pass for the park?