For the safety and comfort of our guests, shoes and proper clothing; excluding bathing suits, bikini tops or clothing with obscene graphics or verbiage is required to participate in all rides within LEGOLAND California. LEGOLAND reserves the right to deem clothing attire, or shoe styles as inappropriate or unsafe as necessary. For additional inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click HERE to view our online Safety Restrictions Guide.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to visit the rides and attractions?
- What happens if it rains?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the attraction?
- When will LEGO CITY®: Deep Sea Adventure open?
- I wanted to inquire about dining options available at the park that would be suitable for a guest with dietary needs?
- Do I need to remove my prosthesis before I ride the rides?
- Who can I contact about a recent Photo purchase?
- What food options are there at LEGOLAND California?
- What is LEGOLAND California?
- Is LEGOLAND California suitable for teenagers?