You will need a form of government issued identification (i.e. state issued driver license, passport, etc.) or a $100 deposit to rent your Reserve 'N' Ride device would be required. The ID/deposit will be returned upon the device being returned in good working order.
Articles in this section
- What are the standard ticket prices to LEGOLAND California?
- What are the current three levels of RNR and how do they differ?
- The RNR line is closed, but the guest has an active reservation?
- What are the benefits to using the handheld device?
- What are the benefits to using RNR Mobile?
- Asking for a friend… what are the current three levels of RNR and how do they differ?
- How does it work?
- Can guests still get a handheld device (Qbot)?
- How do guests purchase RNR Mobile?
- Can I add-on Reserve N Ride at the park?