Children can wait for lost parents at Guest Services in The Beginning or at Guest Services at the Water Park. If you become separated from your child, please contact a Park Ranger or other LEGOLAND Model Citizen. When arriving at the Park, parents are welcome to stop by Guest Services to pick up an identification wristband for their child.
Articles in this section
- How will the park verify if visitors have been vaccinated?
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- Covid-19 – Information for Guests:
- What attractions and activities are available for children with no minimum height restrictions?
- How do I use the Reverse ATM or Cash-to-card Kiosks?
- Does LEGOLAND California Resort accept cash payments?
- Does LEGOLAND California have free birthday admission?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?