Children can wait for lost parents at Guest Services in The Beginning or at Guest Services at the Water Park. If you become separated from your child, please contact a Park Ranger or other LEGOLAND Model Citizen. When arriving at the Park, parents are welcome to stop by Guest Services to pick up an identification wristband for their child.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to visit the rides and attractions?
- What happens if it rains?
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the attraction?
- Do I need to remove my prosthesis before I ride the rides?
- Who can I contact about a recent Photo purchase?
- I did not receive my "Bring a Friend Free" email. How do I get them?
- How do I use my "Bring a Friend Free" coupons?
- What is "Bring a Friend Free" offer?
- What food options are there at LEGOLAND California?
- What is LEGOLAND California?