All LEGOLAND California attractions, rides and LEGO brick models are protected by copyright. Guests must have written permission to use photographs or videotape of LEGOLAND images for commercial broadcasting, advertising, marketing or publishing in any medium. By entering LEGOLAND California, each guest consents to the use of his or her likeness in photographs or video taken by the park for advertising and other promotional purposes without payment.
Articles in this section
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- Covid-19 – Information for Guests:
- Is there a way to shop for LEGO retail items online during your closure?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?
- When will LEGO CITY®: Deep Sea Adventure open?
- I wanted to inquire about dining options available at the park that would be suitable for a guest with dietary needs?
- Do I need to remove my prosthesis before I ride the rides?
- Who can I contact about a recent Photo purchase?