Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Parking is not included. Tickets purchased online may not be combined with any other promotional coupons. Due to the family nature of the LEGOLAND California Water Park, all guests are required to wear proper swim wear. Swim wear that is revealing or otherwise inappropriate for this environment is prohibited and may result in removal from the LEGOLAND California Water Park. Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation are not permitted. Full terms and conditions can be viewed here.
Articles in this section
- How can I modify my park reservation?
- Can I use my Black Friday admission tickets for a 2023 visit?
- At what age do children require a LEGOLAND California ticket?
- Do I need to reserve a day for my Black Friday ticket?
- Do I need to purchase a ticket for a child under 2?
- What does a SEA LIFE Hopper or Resort Hopper ticket mean?
- I would like to use my ticket cancellation coverage to obtain a refund on my unused park tickets?
- If I buy a one-day ticket, can I add on a second day at the Park?
- What is a Water Park Hopper Ticket?
- What is a SEA LIFE Hopper Ticket?