Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Parking is not included. Tickets purchased online may not be combined with any other promotional coupons. Due to the family nature of the LEGOLAND California Water Park, all guests are required to wear proper swim wear. Swim wear that is revealing or otherwise inappropriate for this environment is prohibited and may result in removal from the LEGOLAND California Water Park. Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation are not permitted.
Articles in this section
- What are the current three levels of RNR and how do they differ?
- The RNR line is closed, but the guest has an active reservation?
- What are the benefits to using the handheld device?
- What are the benefits to using RNR Mobile?
- Asking for a friend… what are the current three levels of RNR and how do they differ?
- How does it work?
- Can guests still get a handheld device (Qbot)?
- How do guests purchase RNR Mobile?
- Can I add-on Reserve N Ride at the park?
- Does LEGOLAND California offer a fast pass for the park?