Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Parking is not included. Tickets purchased online may not be combined with any other promotional coupons. Due to the family nature of the LEGOLAND California Water Park, all guests are required to wear proper swim wear. Swim wear that is revealing or otherwise inappropriate for this environment is prohibited and may result in removal from the LEGOLAND California Water Park. Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation are not permitted. Full terms and conditions can be viewed here.
Articles in this section
- How can I modify my park reservation?
- I would like to use my ticket cancellation coverage to obtain a refund on my unused park tickets?
- If I buy a one-day ticket, can I add on a second day at the Park?
- I have Day Tickets that are unused, expired, or open-dated when LEGOLAND California Resort was closed. What do I do?
- Do I have to pay for a child aged 2 or under?
- What are the standard ticket prices to LEGOLAND California?
- What are the standard ticket prices to LEGOLAND California Park and Water Park?
- What are the standard ticket prices to LEGOLAND California Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium?
- What are the standard ticket prices to LEGOLAND California Park, Water Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium?
- What is a water Park hopper Ticket?