Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Parking is not included. Tickets purchased online may not be combined with any other promotional coupons. Due to the family nature of the LEGOLAND California Water Park, all guests are required to wear proper swim wear. Swim wear that is revealing or otherwise inappropriate for this environment is prohibited and may result in removal from the LEGOLAND California Water Park. Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation are not permitted.
Articles in this section
- I have Day Tickets that are unused, expired, or open-dated when LEGOLAND California Resort was closed. What do I do?
- Will tickets be available for purchase at LEGOALND Theme Park, SEA LIFE Aquarium or LEGOLAND Water Park if I just walk-up without a reservation?
- How long will unused, expired or open-dated day tickets be extended for?
- Do I have to pay for a child aged 2 or under?
- What are the standard ticket prices to LEGOLAND California?
- What are the standard ticket prices to LEGOLAND California Park and Water Park?
- What are the standard ticket prices to LEGOLAND California Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium?
- What are the standard ticket prices to LEGOLAND California Park, Water Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium?
- What is a Resort Hopper Ticket?
- What is a water Park hopper Ticket?