Payments normally fail when the information provided does not match that which is held by your bank. Here are some things to remember when booking online: The address and Zip code you enter needs to be the same as the billing address for the card. This is where the bank statements are sent. Please note the security code for an American Express card consists of four digits on the front of the card. If you have attempted a few times with a card, you may need to close the website and try again later that day as the card may have been made inactive for this site, so check with your bank. If you are still experiencing problems, please contact your bank to confirm you are entering the correct details when attempting to make a booking.
Articles in this section
- How do I book an advanced reservation to visit LEGOLAND Theme Park, Water Park, LEGO Chima Water Park or SEA LIFE Aquarium?
- I can't find my Day Ticket or Pass ID/Order # to make an advanced reservation. How can I find this?
- Does everyone need to pre-book a ticket or make a reservation to visit?
- How do I purchase tickets to LEGOLAND Theme Park, SEA LIFE Aquarium or LEGOLAND Water Park or LEGO Chima Water Park?
- I am a COSTCO Play Pass Holder and I cannot find my Buddy Tickets in my Booking Portal reservation. How can I make reservations for my Buddy Tickets with my Play Pass?
- What do I do if we are unable to make our already confirmed advanced reservation?
- Will Reserve 'N Ride be available inside the Resort during my next visit?
- What If I cannot get an advance reservation for LEGOLAND Theme Park, Water Park, LEGO Chima Water Park or SEA LIFE Aquarium?
- How does the Print@Home and Mobile Ticket work?
- Do you accept the Euro or other foreign currency?