Payments normally fail when the information provided does not match that which is held by your bank. Here are some things to remember when booking online: The address and Zip code you enter needs to be the same as the billing address for the card. This is where the bank statements are sent. Please note the security code for an American Express card consists of four digits on the front of the card. If you have attempted a few times with a card, you may need to close the website and try again later that day as the card may have been made inactive for this site, so check with your bank. If you are still experiencing problems, please contact your bank to confirm you are entering the correct details when attempting to make a booking.
Articles in this section
- How does the Print@Home and Mobile Ticket work?
- Do you accept the Euro or other foreign currency?
- What if I receive an error adding an item to my cart?
- Will I be able to print tickets purchased from my mobile devices?
- Can I get a refund on my ticket purchase?
- What if my transaction fails due to an error regarding my billing address?
- I purchased a ticket, but I don't see my receipt confirmation email.
- What payment methods can I use to complete my purchase?
- How do I buy a ticket?
- I have not received my ticket email confirmation, what should I do?