If you are attempting to make a booking through the LEGOLAND California website, but are experiencing difficulties during the booking process, we recommend clearing your browser history and cache so that you can start again. Complete the booking process again, following the steps to complete the transaction. If you continue to experience problems, please make a note of any error codes and where in the booking journey you experienced the issue. Complete a form HERE, with as much detail as possible regarding the booking issue attempted transaction and a member of our support team will look into this and be in contact with you.
Articles in this section
- How do I book an advanced reservation to visit LEGOLAND Theme Park, Water Park, LEGO Chima Water Park or SEA LIFE Aquarium?
- I can't find my Day Ticket or Pass ID/Order # to make an advanced reservation. How can I find this?
- Does everyone need to pre-book a ticket or make a reservation to visit?
- How do I purchase tickets to LEGOLAND Theme Park, SEA LIFE Aquarium or LEGOLAND Water Park or LEGO Chima Water Park?
- What do I do if we are unable to make our already confirmed advanced reservation?
- Will Reserve 'N Ride be available inside the Resort during my next visit?
- How does the Print@Home and Mobile Ticket work?
- What if I receive an error adding an item to my cart?
- Will I be able to print tickets purchased from my mobile devices?
- Can I get a refund on my ticket purchase?