As long as the tickets are not used, we will be able to print your LEGOLAND California tickets at the outside Guest Service window, to the right of the turnstiles. Please ensure you have your booking order number, card used for payment and a form of photo ID. We do not replace lost or stolen tickets that are used.
Articles in this section
- How do I book an advanced reservation to visit LEGOLAND Theme Park, Water Park, LEGO Chima Water Park or SEA LIFE Aquarium?
- I can't find my Day Ticket or Pass ID/Order # to make an advanced reservation. How can I find this?
- Does everyone need to pre-book a ticket or make a reservation to visit?
- How do I purchase tickets to LEGOLAND Theme Park, SEA LIFE Aquarium or LEGOLAND Water Park or LEGO Chima Water Park?
- What do I do if we are unable to make our already confirmed advanced reservation?
- Will Reserve 'N Ride be available inside the Resort during my next visit?
- How does the Print@Home and Mobile Ticket work?
- What if I receive an error adding an item to my cart?
- Will I be able to print tickets purchased from my mobile devices?
- Can I get a refund on my ticket purchase?