As long as the tickets are not used, we will be able to print your LEGOLAND California tickets at the outside Guest Service window, to the right of the turnstiles. Please ensure you have your booking order number, card used for payment and a form of photo ID. We do not replace lost or stolen tickets that are used.
Articles in this section
- How do I book an advanced reservation to visit LEGOLAND Theme Park, Water Park, LEGO Chima Water Park or SEA LIFE Aquarium?
- I can't find my Day Ticket or Pass ID/Order # to make an advanced reservation. How can I find this?
- Does everyone need to pre-book a ticket or make a reservation to visit?
- How do I purchase tickets to LEGOLAND Theme Park, SEA LIFE Aquarium or LEGOLAND Water Park or LEGO Chima Water Park?
- I am a COSTCO Play Pass Holder and I cannot find my Buddy Tickets in my Booking Portal reservation. How can I make reservations for my Buddy Tickets with my Play Pass?
- What do I do if we are unable to make our already confirmed advanced reservation?
- Will Reserve 'N Ride be available inside the Resort during my next visit?
- What If I cannot get an advance reservation for LEGOLAND Theme Park, Water Park, LEGO Chima Water Park or SEA LIFE Aquarium?
- How does the Print@Home and Mobile Ticket work?
- Do you accept the Euro or other foreign currency?