Tickets get sent via email therefore you're more than welcome to print the tickets out and give them to the person you bought them for or forward the email containing the tickets to them as they only need the barcodes to scan upon arrival.
Articles in this section
- How do I book an advanced reservation to visit LEGOLAND Theme Park, Water Park, LEGO Chima Water Park or SEA LIFE Aquarium?
- I can't find my Day Ticket or Pass ID/Order # to make an advanced reservation. How can I find this?
- Does everyone need to pre-book a ticket or make a reservation to visit?
- What do I do if we are unable to make our already confirmed advanced reservation?
- Will Reserve 'N Ride be available inside the Resort during my next visit?
- How does the Print@Home and Mobile Ticket work?
- What if I receive an error adding an item to my cart?
- Will I be able to print tickets purchased from my mobile devices?
- Can I get a refund on my ticket purchase?
- What if my transaction fails due to an error regarding my billing address?