You can pre-book your tickets online and if you book 2 days in advance of your visit date you can take advantage of our online tickets offers. To save time on the day print your tickets out at home, Or show your e-tickets using your mobile device. When you arrive on the day head straight for the turnstiles where your tickets will be scanned for entrance.
Articles in this section
- How does the Print@Home and Mobile Ticket work?
- Do you accept the Euro or other foreign currency?
- What if I receive an error adding an item to my cart?
- Will I be able to print tickets purchased from my mobile devices?
- Can I get a refund on my ticket purchase?
- What if my transaction fails due to an error regarding my billing address?
- I purchased a ticket, but I don't see my receipt confirmation email.
- What payment methods can I use to complete my purchase?
- How do I buy a ticket?
- I have not received my ticket email confirmation, what should I do?