If you wish to leave the Park and return the same day, at no charge, please have your hand stamped at the Front Gate turnstiles. Refunds or exchanges are not possible in cases of inclement weather or attraction closure. Please also make sure to have your parking paystub to reenter the parking lot if you leave.
Articles in this section
- How will the park verify if visitors have been vaccinated?
- Am I required to wear a mask?
- Covid-19 – Information for Guests:
- What attractions and activities are available for children with no minimum height restrictions?
- How do I use the Reverse ATM or Cash-to-card Kiosks?
- Does LEGOLAND California Resort accept cash payments?
- Does LEGOLAND California have free birthday admission?
- Can I store my luggage at the Park when I arrive to visit?
- What events do you have coming up at LEGOLAND California?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?